TESTING SYSTEM: Anti-Adblock Test
This script has been enhanced from a previously released script by D3xt3r.
It is covered under D3xt3r.com Works guidelines.
This script allows you to block most ad-block users from viewing pages with ad-block enabled.
If they use ad-block the script will display a notification (that you can modify) to the user asking to disable ad-block, or purchase upgrade to view no ad's.
Page doesn't fully block when a user uses ad-block.
* Its possible that you have a error in your HTML, where </span> appears more than once for a <span> section. Please fix this. Or modify the last line of code to use <div... instead of <span...
This script is not completely fool-proof. But should work 95% of the time for all ad-block users. There are possibilities where this script will not function. Here are a few reasons...
* The users browser is too old. They may need to upgrade their browser.
* Their ad-block software is not very sophisticated, and doesn't attempt to block all ad's. Maybe only some.
* Copy and paste CODE_A directly below <body> on any page you wish the system to function. (Modify Display if you wish)
* Copy and paste CODE_B directly into a blank text file. Name this text file "advertisement.js" and place in the root folder of your server.
Online | 1,620,448 Hits | 5 Users Online | Load 0.068 Secs
Website Design & Implementation By D3xt3r